Position Title: Office Admin Assistant.
Position Type: Full-time
Description: Responsible for maintaining the Office and processing orders for WI Fulfillment Dept as well as assisting the Office Administrator in daily office tasks
Responsibilities: Main duties but not limited to the following:
- To coordinate and schedule meetings, workshops, dawah booths, take notes/action-items and delegate/follow-up with employees and volunteers
- To assist the Office Administrator with event planning and management activities (Scheduling, Logistics, Arrangements, Decoration, etc.)
- To manage utilization of organizational products, and services according to guidelines.
- To manage and support logistics for events such as Whyislam Banquet and ICNA-NJ programs such as 6 Flags, Quiz,etc
- To manage email marketing/newsletters for dawah to non-Muslims and fundraising campaign to Muslims
- Provide customer support on 1-877-363-ICNA line regarding order inquiries and general ICNA queries as well as office phone number 732-481-5117
- Provide email support on email@example.com address with customer queries • Delegate assignments to pool of nation-wide teams, team-leads, volunteers, track and follow-up on assignments and tasks
- Arrange programs for reverts at the Whyislam center during Ramadan, Eid, and other special occasions • Manage Shopify interface regarding product inventories and bulk orders printing to give for fulfillment
- Any other tasks the Office Administrator and/or Office Manager assign on as need basis
Position Requirements: • Minimum high school graduate:
- One to two year experience working in an office environment handling basic office tasks
- Basic Computer Skills a must, such as MS Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized
Renumeration & Benefits:
- Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale
- Conducive Islamic work environment with daily Salah at Office Musallah
- Free Entry to ALL ICNA-NJ events such as 6-Flags, Quiz, Banquets, etc.
Note – This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) requiring on-site presence 5 days a week (4 days M-F, and Sat) at the 877-WHY-ISLAM Center 1320, Hamilton St. Somerset NJ 08873. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org