CSJ NJ 2023 Essay Contest Framework:
- Entries will be blind judged by members of ICNA NJ and their associates.
- Entries must be in good taste, easy to read, use proper grammar and
punctuation, and correct spelling.
- Writing quality, clarity and impact, including organization into introduction,
main body and clear conclusion are important.
- Depth of research and analysis including citing of relevant references will
- Evidence of original thought and creativity on important issues and
challenges of race and injustice will be considered.
- Entries should be relevant to current events.