Position Title: Office Manager.
Position Type: Full-time
Description: Responsible for maintaining smooth operations of WI Office and Fulfillment Dept as well as assisting the Office Manager in daily office tasks
Responsibilities: Main duties but not limited to the following:
- Understand department strengths, resources, budget and market needs and work with available constraints
- Attend all monthly meetings, Collect and report timely updates to management and in meetings
- Coordinate major events during year (eg. Invitation, Advertisement & Publicity, Logistics for Window to Islam, Taste of Ramadan, etc.),
- Manage the work of WI Staff (e.g. Office Administrator, Admin Assistant & other full or part-time staff)
- Working with staff & management to create Staff Annual Objectives, ensuring progress through the year on objectives & supporting staff in their work.
- Reviewing and directing the operations of Staff Members at-least twice a week and being accountable for the work responsibilities of subordinate staff members
- Strong Coordination, Communication and Interpersonal Skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well independently
- Supervise WI building tenants and coordinate with them for all needs and coordinate with vendors of building utilities for all office needs such as internet, electricity, gas, water, sewage, etc.
- Any other tasks the Director assigns on as need basis
- Minimum college graduate
- 3+ years office administration field experience in the setting of a non-profit Islamic organization
- Basic Computer Skills a must, such as MS Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT etc. Salesforce & Shopify skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated with ability to initiate ideas and bring to fruition
Renumeration & Benefits:
- Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale
- Conducive Islamic work environment with daily Salah at Office Musallah
- Free Entry to ALL ICNA-NJ events such as 6-Flags, Quiz, Banquets, etc.
Note – This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) requiring on-site presence 5 days a week (reduced to 2-days during COVID-19 pandemic) at the 877-WHY-ISLAM Center 1320, Hamilton St. Somerset NJ 08873.
Email resume to email@example.com.